Avoid The Upkeep
Avoid the upkeep with low maintenance siding. We offer a variety of materials to choose from (Vinyl, Aluminum, Engineered Wood and Fiber Cement). All are available in an assortment of colors, and styles to fit with the individual look of your home. To compliment or match your siding to your shingles please check out our Roofing Section.
Create a distinct home with the value of vinyl. Elegant, rustic, smooth or timeless there is a style and look to fit with every home. Low maintenance finishes providing the beauty of painted wood with outstanding resistance to the elements. These high performance vinyls are made for extreme heat and cold environments like Manitoba.
Aluminum siding comes with a smooth or textured finish, and in styles that are color coded to match our aluminum fascia and eavestroughs. Coated with a combination of a topcoat and a baked-on process provides for a finish that is extreme durable.
Prefinished Engineered Wood offers all the advantages of regular wood siding with out the drawbacks of rotting, cracking, or splitting. Our wood siding is rigid and durable and eco-friendly making it ideal for who desire to support building green and protecting the environment. Made from 100% recycled wood. For a complete line up of colours*, styles and warranties please visit:
Fiber Cement board features a wide variety of textures and profiles. This sleek, strong and non-combustible panel offers upscale options for any style home.
For a complete line up of colours*, styles and warranties please visit:
Facia, Soffits And Window Cladding
Complete the exterior of your home after you get new Siding with Low Maintenance Fascia, Soffits and Window Cladding. We offer a variety of optional materials, colours and styles to finish your home so you will have minimal maintenance for years to come.
The Canmak Process
All Canmak Roofing and Fencing Ltd. jobs follow the same process:
- Once we receive a customer call we stop by to understand the project, evaluate and then provide an estimate. Estimates are provided by email or mail.
- If a more involved project is required an emailed or mailed estimate can be provided within a couple of days.
- Upon a call confirmation of the estimate by the client we will stop by with the project contract for signing.
- All contracts include an agreed upon timeline (weather permitting) to completion and deposit to start the project.
- Material choices are confirmed and ordered.
- Customers are always made aware of delivery dates for materials so there is never any surprises.
- As a job progresses, the customer is always made aware of any concerns that might be encountered like rotten roof deck panels or any unforeseen damage like poor chimney flashing. Pictures are taken before and after the repair to confirm that the work was done right.
- As the job progresses the owner of Canmak personally inspects each site to ensure everything is to his set standards for quality.
- Once the project and cleaning up of the job site is completed, everything is reviewed with the customer to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- A warranty is provided to the customer and we move on to our next home.
Did you know often when you replace siding there is a need for soffit repairs due to dried out and rotting wood. The best time to do this is when the siding is being replaced. To review out complete line up of colors and styles please visit our Soffit and Fascia Section.