Eliminate The Need For Paint
Cap your existing windows with aluminum cladding to create a low maintenance finish that protects your window frames and provides improved thermal performance for years to come. Eliminate the need for painting with our durable colour finishes.
For a complete line up of colours*, styles and warranties please visit:
The Canmak Process
All Canmak Roofing and Fencing Ltd. jobs follow the same process:
- Once we receive a customer call we stop by to understand the project, evaluate and then provide an estimate. Estimates are provided by email or mail.
- If a more involved project is required an emailed or mailed estimate can be provided within a couple of days.
- Upon a call confirmation of the estimate by the client we will stop by with the project contract for signing.
- All contracts include an agreed upon timeline (weather permitting) to completion and deposit to start the project.
- Material choices are confirmed and ordered.
- Customers are always made aware of delivery dates for materials so there is never any surprises.
- As a job progresses, the customer is always made aware of any concerns that might be encountered like rotten roof deck panels or any unforeseen damage like poor chimney flashing. Pictures are taken before and after the repair to confirm that the work was done right.
- As the job progresses the owner of Canmak personally inspects each site to ensure everything is to his set standards for quality.
- Once the project and cleaning up of the job site is completed, everything is reviewed with the customer to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- A warranty is provided to the customer and we move on to our next home.