At Canmak Roofing and Fencing Ltd. each job is inspected throughout the process for quality control, but no job is complete until you are 100% satisfied. We handle roof repairs, new roofs, re-roofs and all insurance claims. It doesn’t matter if you live in Linden Woods, Whyte Ridge, Royalwood Estates, Transcona, the Kildonan’s, Southdale or outside the city in East and West St.Paul we are always just a call away. In addition, we take care of Soffit & Fascia, Eavestroughs, Window Cladding, Siding and of course Fencing. Our workers are WCB insured and we meet all Manitoba Building Codes and Safety Regulations.
In addition to the manufacturers product warranty, Canmak Roofing and Fencing Ltd. backs every job we do with our own workmanship warranty. Job sites are always left as clean as when we started with minimal disruption to your home and surrounding neighbourhood. Work begins in a timely manner once the quote is approved so you can expect to see us within 2-3 weeks. All projects include cleaning costs as part of the estimate, with the exception of fencing projects as these are quoted based on the needs of the client and scope of the project. For fast and reliable exterior home improvements call us today for a free estimate 204-334-7370.
All Canmak Roofing and Fencing Ltd. jobs follow the same process:
- Once we receive a customer call we stop by to understand the project, evaluate and then provide an estimate. Often the estimate can be done right on the spot.
- If a more involved project is required an emailed or mailed estimate can be provided within a couple of days.
- Upon a call confirmation of the estimate by the client we will stop by with the project contract for signing.
- All contracts include an agreed upon timeline (weather permitting) to completion and deposit to start the project.
- Material choices are confirmed and ordered.
- Customers are always made aware of delivery dates for materials so there is never any surprises.
- As a job progresses, the customer is always made aware of any concerns that might be encountered like rotten roof deck panels or any unforeseen damage like poor chimney flashing. Pictures are taken before and after the repair to confirm that the work was done right.
- As the job progresses the owner of Canmak personally inspects each site to ensure everything is to his set standards for quality.
- Once the project and cleaning up of the job site is completed, everything is reviewed with the customer to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- A warranty is provided to the customer and we move on to our next home.